EduClass is a software system know as learning management system used for managing lecture based training classroom bookings. The system manages room information, students reservations, reminders, equipment, attendance and booking authorizations.
Centralizes the information regarding the customers:
- Public Employee Course view
- Calendar view/Course view
- iCal (Microsoft Exchange) calendar email integration
- Attendance register
- Booking request manager
- Course Request management
- Internal request authorization
- Employee Course history listing
- Booking confirmation emails
- Print nametags
- Manual adding of employee course bookings
- Holiday administration (Fixed and variable)
- Branch / Venue Management
- Departments can have cost codes assigned to them
- Previous course / students information import
- Student details management
- Course prerequisite management
- Certificate management
A calendar view lists all available courses, with their next scheduled date, if one exists. Course search finds a course, whereby students details can be entered generically and linked to a required course.
Reports are customised to client requirements, preset reports include:
- Report on training per department per date range
- Venue usage report
- Course attendance report
- Booking / attendance anomaly report
- Equipment loss and damage report
- Training reviews report
The system uses the Intoweb Framework which includes anti-spamming, anti-illegal file uploading and anti-SQL injection and various other security techniques. The authorised company officers need to log into the system using a secure username and password in order to process information.
Importing and Exporting
Existing students can be imported into the system, using our import system, it is tweaked to obtain input from your source.
The module can be integrated with the Intoweb Skills Development System and/or the Intoweb Learnership management system to further enhance learner management or to feed the data into a third party System.
The EduLearn Class module can be incorporated with your website or Intranet to facilitate request management.